Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Time is growing short



Well I did not get to ride as much as I would have liked but I did get 30 miles in on Monday afternoon. I suppose that will have to do. I will rest the legs until the ride starts on Sunday. Monday evening I received a nice email from Chris Wilson's family saying that they would be attending Police Week events and they expressed a desire to meet while they are visiting Washington, D.C.
I spent close to 2 hours packing yesterday. When you do a ride this long with little support you have to remember to bring everything. My suitcase is filled to the brim. Saturday morning Juan, Sandy and I will leave approximately 0400 hours heading to Brunswick, GA. We should arrive at FLETC about 1430-1500 hours. I will update this blog as I can and time permits.